** 更新公告 **

2011-12 Picasa Photo Hayden -M0 & Nathan - M26

2011-1-2 東征C討, 探尋C奇古怪, 巴里島親子遊

Hayden & Nathan Blog

歡迎大家進入參觀

12.31.2008

2009 WISHES & GOALS

2009 WISHES & GOALS

Since today is 2008 last day, as usual list some new year wishes and targets, hope I can make it and get another better new year. When I look back in Year 2008, really quite a lot changes in my life. It always some transforms keep us growing and be mature, it's good and I have confident that can keep on it, and like myself more each year.

Look back in my 2008
  • Officially migrate to Australia
  • Start new job in Australia
  • Try to be in a different cultures and working environments
  • Rent our own apartment
  • I've traveled to 2 new places, Viet Nam and Indonesia (Borobudur)
  • Not maintain regular exercising -> I need to find other exercises other than swimming.
  • English Studying not work very hard -> need improvement
  • didn't take 11g OCP -> OK, I need to finish this one (although not really want to take any exam, kind of lazy..)

2009 wishes and targets

  • Dream Home purchase
  • Read English Book, at least 2 months one book.
  • Watch BTN (Behind the news) weekly.
  • Go to bed before 10:30pm. (for 8 hrs sleep; flexible, but must have 8 hrs sleep)
  • Regular exercises.
  • One long vacation in Australia (7 days).
  • Be patient, and be honest.
  • 11g OCP

How's your new wishes and goals in 2009?
No matter what kind of targets, hope you will make wishes come true. Let's work on it together.

Happy New Year and Best wishes to all of you!

沒有留言: