** 更新公告 **

2011-12 Picasa Photo Hayden -M0 & Nathan - M26

2011-1-2 東征C討, 探尋C奇古怪, 巴里島親子遊

Hayden & Nathan Blog

歡迎大家進入參觀

1.21.2007

To My Dear Friend - Yu Jia


Some good friends may not contact you all the times, but we are here and let you know there are some one in the world care you and love you. This time you come back to Singapore, you realize something important than you thought before. We all like this, when the happiness around us, we didn't notice; but when we are away, we finally understand it is so easy to be happy but we don't know.

You always say I am your friend who can always give you some good idea, but you know what - you are also the kind of friend remind me there are something important in my life, it is family and I need to know how to appreciate all the things I have now. My husband always says CC are so lucky, so many people love you and care about you. (Because I received so many wedding gifts and blessings from the friends in Singapore, although we didn't hold any ceremony here)

This time you fly back to Germany, I'm sure you will be much happier than last year. Life is changing all the time, and we are trying to overcome all the obstacles in our lives. If you have bad mood or meet some problem, just want you know, we maybe can't help, but we are always here, stand for you. Sometimes do let it go, or think other ways, things will get better.

Best Wishes to my dear friend - Yu Jia.

沒有留言: